Location of Project
Time of Project
Spot On!! - Really happy with the project, it's turned out great. I was even given two media alcoves with lighting FREE OF CHARGE.
An 8 day garage conversion project completed for a customer who looking for their own home gym. The client wanted to repurpose an otherwise waste of space.
As an extra touch of class, we finished the conversion off, with two media alcoves, with dedicated lighting.
- To begin, we cleaned the room thoroughly.
- We then laid 75mm flooring insulation along with a new 22mm chipboard floor (typically an 18mm floor is laid, however, the 22mm will provide the extra robustness needed for weights being dropped, etc.)
- We then proceeded to layout the room and erect the studwork throughout, ready for the wall insulation and then plasterboard. There was some very tricky studwork around the two large windows and numerous corners of the columns by the French doors.
- We then drew our attention to designing and building two very special media alcoves, with dedicated lighting.
- We proceeded to insulate the walls and ceiling with 100mm insulation, followed shortly by plaster boarding the walls and ceiling.